Female Infertility Treatment in Nashik
Infertility is termed when you are trying to get pregnant for at least a year with no success. There are many sources that cause infertility, it includes nutrition, genetic diseases, and other malformations of the uterus.
Women can have the following health issues related to infertility-
- In some women, no egg is released from the ovaries
- Due to blocked fallopian tubes, entry of sperm is restricted.
- The quality of eggs is poor
- Uterine fibroids
What are the tests performed to diagnose infertility in women?
- A blood test to measures hormone levels to check if a woman is ovulating
- Ovarian reserve testing- a test that determines the quality and quantity of eggs
- Hysterosalpingography- evaluates the condition and checks for blockages in the uterus and fallopian tubes.
- Imaging tests
- Other hormone tests- checks the level of ovulatory hormones and pituitary hormones, which controls the process of reproduction
Common Signs of Infertility in Women –
- Irregular periods
- Painful or heavy periods
- No periods
- Symptoms of hormone fluctuations
- Painful intercourse